Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Site Owner’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only, and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Affiliate Compensation Disclosure: Please be informed that we participate in programs for the purpose of generating additional income. Programs, products or services mentioned on this site may generate a monetary compensation for us, when you purchase goods or services from those providers. Same may apply when you click on advertising links. In case of affiliate products (partner programs) that you choose to join, those programs may do the same for you. Although we are selecting our recommendations very carefully, you are advised to always do your own due diligence before using or buying any products or services online or offline.
- If you do not want to agree to those terms, simply do not use our website.
- Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions:
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Site Owner, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to Site Owner a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of this Site (such as comments, bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to us (kindly refer to Imprint or Contact) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to Site Owner the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Site Owner for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications related to this Site.TRADEMARKS
Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or servicemarks of this website. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- With the use of the Site you understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by this website, we do not not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services of third parties on the Internet in any way. You always have to use your own due diligence before using information, products or services provided on the internet.You also understand that Site Owner cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for safety and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. Site Owner PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION “AS IS” AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND Site Owner SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. Site Owner DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR RISK. Site Owner HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL Site Owner BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF Site Owner OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, Site Owner LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The Site Owner makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access any third party website by a link found on our website, please understand that it is independent from Site Owner, and Site Owner has no control over the content on that third party web site. In addition, a link to a Site Owner operated web site from any other website does not mean that Site Owner endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of that web site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless this Site Owner website, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
- Third Party Rights:
The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Site Owner and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- Miscellaneous: This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The European Union, and Germany, applicable to agreements made and to be performed in Germany. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Site Owner and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Germany. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Site Owner’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Site Owner may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Update January 30, 2017