Routine Information Collection: All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
- Controlling Your Privacy: Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
- Special Note about Google Advertising: Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. You can learn how to opt out Google’s cookie usage here: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
As mentioned above any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s own privacy policies.
- With whom may the information be shared with? Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
The same applies if you are subscribed to our newsletter services – you can opt-out from receiving further emails from us by using the provided Unsubscribe link in our emails.
- “Personally Identifiable Information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected? We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We may collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell. Note that any of this information can only be collected if you freely choose to provide it. Understand that some of the offered services require certain contact information. You have the choice to use our services by providing the necessary information, or otherwise not use our services. At any time you will be able to opt-out from our services.
What organizations are collecting the information? In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as payment processors, credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information? We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored? Personally Identifiable Information collected by the “Site” is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of the “Site” except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information? Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt-out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed within the received email in question.
How does the “Site” use login information? The “Site” uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to comply with law. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to comply with a court order or subpoena or a request from a law enforcement agency to release information. We will also disclose Personally Identifiable Information when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of our Visitors and Authorized Customers.
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure? All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site? We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by an unsubscribe link in every mail you receive from us or by contacting us via the contact possibilities on this site (see pages Contact or Imprint). However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
Links: This web site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
E-mail Policy: We commit to keeping the information and e-mail address of our subscribers confidential. We will never share, sell, rent or lease your email or your personal information to any third parties unless compelled to do so by law. We will only use your e-mail address to provide timely information about our company, services, products or relevant news information. You can remove yourself from our mailing list at any time (see below how to opt-out).
CAN-SPAM Compliance: In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you will not receive any further e-mail communication from us.
Choice to Unsubscribe From Emails/Opt-Out: Our email communication provides users the choice to opt-out from receiving further emails from us and our partners. By reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of every our email you can find the unsubscribe-link in order to stop receiving email information from us at anytime. We only use professional email responder services which have legally compliant email systems. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail
Anti-spam Policy: We prohibit the use of our website and services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (“Spam”). You may not use any of our services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of our customers.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (15 U.S.C. 7701, et seq., Public Law No. 108-187, was S.877 of the 108th United States Congress), e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through our webiste or service may not:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive addressing;
- use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described below;
- We do not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of email addresses or other information from or through the website or its services. We do not authorize others to use our services to collect, compile or obtain any information about its customers or subscribers, including but not limited to subscriber e-mail addresses.
Violators of the CAN SPAM Act may be subject to “cease and desist” orders or penalties from the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) of up to $11,000 per violation. Criminal prosecution is also possible in the case of egregious offenders, which can result in penalties such as fines, forfeiture of proceeds and equipment. The worst offenders can also be subject to prison time.
January 30, 2017